torsdag 29. mai 2014

Special Delivery from Heaven ♥

Hi there! 
I am back with a baby card this time. And I made a criss cross card for a little baby girl.
I have used the beautiful Magnolia stamp called Special Delivery from Heaven, both the mini stamp and the original sized stamp.
And I have used the Castle die on my card. It is such a fantastic die, perfect for little princes or princesses!
Under you can see the small stamp used too. On the card which you can write a greeting on.
 I have used Distress ink for colouring as usual.
The papers are from Maja Design, and the Vintage Spring Basics Collection.
I wish you a wonderful day filled with happiness!
And thank you for the lovely comments you leave on my blog.
You make my day!
Hugs, Camilla

7 kommentarer:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Gorgeous card for new born
hugs Tamara

Patty O'Malley sa...

Oh, Camilla! You've created such a beautiful card! Love the sweet stamps and dies you used and the embellishing is gorgeous.

Flo sa...

Wow absolutely gorgeous Camilla!! A stunning work, a lots of beautiful embellies and a stunning coloring as usual:-) Hugs, Flo.

Sharon sa...

This is stunning Camilla. I love this image and the design is beautifully embellished.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown sa...

wow what a beautiful card... and such detail.. it is wonderful. Stan

Christine sa...

whaou! It's gorgeous!! I love the way you've colored your stamp, as always!
little angel

Liz's creative corner sa...

Stunningly gorgeous hun, hugs Liz xx